The truth is that setting goals is only one smart, small piece of what it takes to move the needle.
I am fascinated by human potential, success, failure and experience. I find it perplexing that half the population sets New Year’s Resolutions (goals). Yet only a tiny fraction stays true to the effort required beyond 30 days let alone get anywhere close to achieving them.
I was a victim to this myth for a least a decade. Each year I’d set those lofty goals only to find myself nowhere close at year end. Only to do the cycle all over again thinking next year will be the year I hit the proverbial jackpot.
It was only through my spiritual awakening that came out of my health crisis that I was able to finally ‘see’ the flawed logic to goal setting And that was my end to goal setting. And, the beginning of all of my dreams and aspirations coming true. I still find it hard to believe what I’ve accomplished since. Mostly because I don’t spend much time thinking of my achievements any more because I now immerse myself in the full on experience of the NOW of my life journey. Some days are high. Some days are low.
But life is magical and grand when you watch your dreams become reality right before your eyes. When you contrast where you’ve been to where you are. When you realize your growth looking back on who you were compared to who you are. Mmmmhmmm. The juice of life-ing!
Click below to Become A Member to Campus and RSVP to my Anti-Goal Setting technique for Manifesting a Big Bold Life. I’ve pretty much created anything I’ve ever desired. In 90 minutes, I’ll show you how I’ve done it. And, what I’ll do to manifest my iteration of dreams in 2021.
“Mom, you don’t speak of your accomplishments. I know you are humble, but I think it’s important that you share them so that you can inspire others as to what is possible … you have done and achieved more than many will do in their lifetime. In the midst of struggle, failure, and hurt. How and what I think is worth mentioning…”
So here goes. A few things I’ve manifested. Keeping in mind that I started my life in the trailer home (see pic below). A beginning with very little love and lots of dysfunction. I (obviously) didn’t grow up with money. Nor did I marry it. I created it. I’m a single woman today who, through passion, grit, determination, resilience and a lot of luck has built a small empire that I’m proud of. That changed the trajectory from generational poverty to generational wealth.
Like I said, I’ve pretty much created anything I’ve ever desired. And it wasn’t luck. Believe it or not I have a method to my madness and goal setting isn’t it.
10 ACCOMPLISHMENTS I’m proud of (in no specific order):
1. I qualified for and ran The Boston Marathon (Only 4.3% of all marathon runners qualify.)
2. I founded and grew a 7-figure business. Then had a 7-figure exit.
3. Beyond my business success, through investing, I’ve built a multi-million dollar personal net worth (on my balance sheet). That began at $150,000 debt and struggling as a single mother not so long ago.
4. I wrote a book in 30 days and became an Amazon Bestselling author
5. I put my kids through college in cash
6. I was given a death sentence in 2013 and I survived. Coming out stronger and healthier than ever.
7. I’ve won a multitude of industry awards–best in class. And, have been featured by many fortune 500 companies like Apple, Intuit, and Evernote. And, I’ve spoken on many of the top stages across the world.
8. I’ve lost all of my money (and net worth) twice and have built it back quicker and faster the next go around.
9. For a girl who grew up in a tiny town and never left the county lines, I’ve traveled the world first class and have had some of the most beautiful awe-inspiring experiences. And have exposed my children to these possibilities.
10. I have a close relationship with my children. They are both healthy and happy young adults. This is what I’m most proud of.
And, if you’d like to see my accomplishment list for 2020 (Phoenix out of the fire) .. click here.
And this is where I started (in a trailer home):
And… get access to so much more.